About this course
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consistently remain a key focus for organizations, big and small. Senior Leadership set the mood for company culture, establishing core values relating to valuing its workforce of diverse people who bring diverse talents and skills. A diverse workforce affects bottom-line benefits and drives organizational commitment to DEI, but a sense of belonging is a unique perspective.
With this stand, this course will assist you to help all members of your workforce to feel a sense of value and belonging as they grow your organization to its optimal level of success In this five-module course, leaders embrace an intentional perspective to gain awareness about equity = diversity, inclusions and belonging especially for the members of the LGBTQ population. Enroll in this course to focus your leadership lens on a progressive, creative, and supportive stand that is results-focused on valuing diverse people from all walks of life.
Before You Leave:
- This is a five-module online course
- Each module last 90 minutes and is interactive and engaging
- No background knowledge is necessary
- Learner-focus videos are provided
- Each module contains a pre and post questionnaire
- Knowledge checks activities and questions are provided throughout training
- The implementation of the course is set by your employer