Workers in the Workforce£Online learning
About this course
Wish you had known earlier how to communicate and develop a relationship with a coworker who was different from you? Wish you were better informed about diverse/l LGBTQ+ coworkers, so that you could have good conversations with them? This 6-module course is for employees working in all types of positions within this diverse workforce. It explains diversity from a unique perspective and centers on diversity issues and concerns of the l LGBTQ+ community. Enroll in this course and you will learn to develop sound relationship with a diverse co-worker especially one who is a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
Before you leave:
- This is a five-module online course
- Each module last 90 minutes and is interactive and engaging
- No background knowledge is necessary
- Learner-focus videos are provided
- Each module contains a pre and post questionnaire
- Knowledge checks activities and questions are provided throughout training
- The implementation of the course is set by your employer
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.